Thread: Question...

Default Question...

Im an idiot and bought something on ebay the other day without going through sunshine rewards. im doubting it, but can something be done to insert it into my account here somehow? its already paid for...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope if it doesn't track through SR they won't get paid by ebay and thus you can't get paid. Ebay is tricky but Tricia did give us all a great tip a while ago in the forums to try and help us remember to go through SR when doing ebay. If you do a forum search for Ebay (might need to try a few searches using trick, ebay shopping, ebay + tricia, etc) you should be able to find the thread and set it up on your computer.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Found it!

Won't help you this time but hopefully next time you want to shop ebay it will.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...93&postcount=5
    Sunshine Rewards

thats a good idea!! I ffound an even faster way though... mine tends to freeze on this site in the middle of loading, quite often, so it froze with that link in the url slot so i just favourited it when it was frozen there..

it doesnt 'freeze', but i need to refresh alot when im on here. (not the forum, but the actual sunshine site).

anyone else haev this happen? lol.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    thats a good idea!! I ffound an even faster way though... mine tends to freeze on this site in the middle of loading, quite often, so it froze with that link in the url slot so i just favourited it when it was frozen there..

it doesnt 'freeze', but i need to refresh alot when im on here. (not the forum, but the actual sunshine site).

anyone else haev this happen? lol.
    Yes I was having "refreshing" issues last week often, but now it seems to be ok. That is a good tip for frequent ebay shoppers!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

May I suggest that you check just to be sure that the url you saved has your SR number in it? I am a freak about shopping credits so I just want to make sure you saved the right link.

I wish I could help with the freezing thing. Seems maybe it is having trouble because of all of the images and graphics. Is there a way to clear out the cache that holds the images and graphics of your computer. I think mine is the temp or cache and it holds them so the sites will load faster next time I open them. Maybe you guys' are full. LOL I am not really that technical but I am hoping something I babble might spur a solution. Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I wish I could help with the freezing thing. Seems maybe it is having trouble because of all of the images and graphics. Is there a way to clear out the cache that holds the images and graphics of your computer. I think mine is the temp or cache and it holds them so the sites will load faster next time I open them. Maybe you guys' are full. LOL I am not really that technical but I am hoping something I babble might spur a solution. Good Luck!
    If you have CCleaner installed on your computer it hits the temp files and cache so make sure those boxes/options are checked if you are running it and still having issues. I also find that I have to close firefox down to get it to clear the temp files and cache from firefox but not IE. Oh and I have to run it a few times until it turns nothing back in the list of items cleaned to make sure I got everything.
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah, i clear my temp files quite often the manual way (dont need ccleaner. lol. its in disk cleanup )

im not sure what it is. its not a huge hassle, only kinda strange.