Thread: Clearing cookies after shopping..

Default Clearing cookies after shopping..

when can i clear cookies after shopping so i can start some freebie offers

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have found that once I receive a confirmation email from the company I can clear and have no issues. Some people wait a couple of hours. My line of thinking is that once they have sent me the email it means they have recieved the order and as such should have done what they needed with cookies. I haven't had an issues with getting credit since I started this. I used to wait 24 hours and I think that was overkill to say the least LOL. Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have found that once I receive a confirmation email from the company I can clear and have no issues. Some people wait a couple of hours. My line of thinking is that once they have sent me the email it means they have recieved the order and as such should have done what they needed with cookies. I haven't had an issues with getting credit since I started this. I used to wait 24 hours and I think that was overkill to say the least LOL. Good Luck!

Thanks janet, i did the shopping last night before bed!!! I am off to clear cookies and start my day sunshining

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yeah as long as they sent you the confirmation that should have been plenty enough time. Have fun making money!
    Sunshine Rewards

That there is some good advice.

And might (I will never know b/c of their own protocols) explain my entertainment book problem, since it took around 1.5 days for them to send a confirmation, and I had cleared cookies by then b/c I'd never seen that tip before. The mist clears and understanding enters, thank you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is that tip official enough for you to put in the shopping tips sticky? It's useful!
    Sunshine Rewards