Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's time to go to School!

Wednesday is my last day of freedom. I actually have to go back before the teachers do. The kids start on the 20th.
    I am looking forward to it a little. I will be swamped for a while I already know. I want to get started on it. I want to try to get ahead (yeah, right) before the pleas for help start rolling in.
    Summer goes too fast.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    School already!!!! Wow!!!! That is so early! Hope you have a great day!

We start after Labor day. A little ways away still, but it will come fast! I am a SAHM, and I get teary eyed on the first day of school. I LOVE having my kids home in the summer. I hate seeing them go. What will I do when they go off to college??? I am such a sap.....

Angela
    I feel the same way! I never look forward to school starting, other than for the excitement I know they are feeling. Mine register Thursday, DD12 has a half day. I always take off from registration day until first day of school so we can have some last minute fun. But, Monday will be lonesome and sad without them.