Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ack! My daughter wants...

Default Ack! My daughter wants...

a bell that rings with tinkerbell on it!

Yup, my 4 year old daughter has been telling me that what she asked Santa for was a secret for weeks now. I REALLY thought it was the little mommy gotta go doll that she's been asking for so I ordered it well in advance and it is sitting in my closet all ready to go.

However, this morning she said she was so excited and couldn't wait until Christmas morning when Santa brings her bell that really rings and has tinkerbell on it! She immediately clammed up afterwards and was very upset that she slipped and told me because she wanted it to be a secret. YIKES!

So, immediately I came on the internet and tried searching for a tinkerbell bell and the only one I came up with was a Jim Shore collectible tinkerbell bell which would be way too nice to give to a just-turned 4 yr old.

Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? Hopefully from an SR merchant?

Or, if I can't buy one, I was even thinking that maybe I could find a ringing bell and put tinkerbell stickers on it? Is there any way to put a clear coat of something overtop so the stickers don't come off? I'm not very crafty, so if anyone could help out I'd appreciate it! Any SR merchants that would sell a plain bell if I can't get a tinkerbell one?

KIDS!!!
    Debbie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh no!! What are these kids doing to us?!?!??! I'm just glad that you found out now, like me yesterday and DD6 and Tricia the other day. Can you imagine if we didn't find out in time?

I checked the usual amazon and ebay and didnt' see anything, I think your best bet is getting a bell and getting Tink on there somehow!

DId you ask her where she saw it at? Maybe that'll help>?!?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Oh no!! What are these kids doing to us?!?!??! I'm just glad that you found out now, like me yesterday and DD6 and Tricia the other day. Can you imagine if we didn't find out in time?

I checked the usual amazon and ebay and didnt' see anything, I think your best bet is getting a bell and getting Tink on there somehow!

DId you ask her where she saw it at? Maybe that'll help>?!?
    I did ask her where she saw it. She told me in her imagination! So sweet and innocent! She is truely my creative kid. Loves arts and crafts and has a wonderful imagination. Unfortunately, that is not a positive right now! LOL!

The rest of her list consisted of a flashlight, a little teeny tiny ball, a big girl pink booster seat for the car, and gum. I've never had such a strange list from either of my older two!
    Debbie

Just a thought... Did you look at the personalization sites? Maybe you could find a bell tree ornament and have Tink placed on it. Good luck!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    a bell that rings with tinkerbell on it!

Yup, my 4 year old daughter has been telling me that what she asked Santa for was a secret for weeks now. I REALLY thought it was the little mommy gotta go doll that she's been asking for so I ordered it well in advance and it is sitting in my closet all ready to go.

However, this morning she said she was so excited and couldn't wait until Christmas morning when Santa brings her bell that really rings and has tinkerbell on it! She immediately clammed up afterwards and was very upset that she slipped and told me because she wanted it to be a secret. YIKES!

So, immediately I came on the internet and tried searching for a tinkerbell bell and the only one I came up with was a Jim Shore collectible tinkerbell bell which would be way too nice to give to a just-turned 4 yr old.

Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? Hopefully from an SR merchant?

Or, if I can't buy one, I was even thinking that maybe I could find a ringing bell and put tinkerbell stickers on it? Is there any way to put a clear coat of something overtop so the stickers don't come off? I'm not very crafty, so if anyone could help out I'd appreciate it! Any SR merchants that would sell a plain bell if I can't get a tinkerbell one?

KIDS!!!
    I have one. It's in my stock to list in my ebay store........just never got it there.

I'll post a picture shortly and you can PM me if you are interested.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I have one. It's in my stock to list in my ebay store........just never got it there.

I'll post a picture shortly and you can PM me if you are interested.
    Kathie, with all the tinkerbell furnishings in your house, I KNEW you'd have it! Another Christmas saved!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Kathie, with all the tinkerbell furnishings in your house, I KNEW you'd have it! Another Christmas saved!
    LOL! That was my first thought too!! If it's Tink related...Kathie probably has it!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    The scary thing is......when I bought it for me....I bought 2.

Anyone else need any Tinker Bell items....I have some listed in my ebay store which is an SR merchant. Or email me what you are looking for. I might just have it.

Emerald Lane Treasures

Here's a picture. If you don't like this style, I did find a few others on ebay (not mine) that I bookmarked. I'd be happy to send you the links.

I do have more pictures from different angles, but I didn't want to bog down SR so I can email them to you if you want. My ebay email is katink42 at verizon dot net. No spaces and put in the .(dot) and the @ (at).

This piece is $10 plus $4.80 priority shipping. I can gift wrap for free and I will cover insurance and tracking. Let me know if this is what you are looking for so I can list it for you in my ebay store.

ETA: Description:

The entire bell is 4 1/4" high, the bottom of the bell is 2" across in diameter. Tink is 2" high leaving the bell itself 2 1/4". The bell is glass and trimmed in gold on the bottom. The clapper is glass and hangs with a gold chain. Tinker Bell is sitting with one leg out in front and her hand on her cheek, her elbow on her knee. Each foot has a pompom on the top of her slipper. Her wings are blue and are covered with glitter. Tinker Bell is made of resin. There is a gold cord on the top so this bell can hang on the tree as an ornament. It can also sit on a table for display. On the back is Copyright sign Disney China.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 12-14-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Holy smokes, Kathie!!! I can't believe that someone actually HAS an item that meets my daughter's request!! Are you somehow related to Santa?? You just made my night!

I'll PM you!
    Debbie