Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ack! My daughter wants...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay Kathie to the rescue and you still get SR credits!
    Sunshine Rewards

That's so awesome!! Your daughter will be thrilled!! Kathie has some really neat stuff on her site too...I need to do some browsing!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Holy smokes, Kathie!!! I can't believe that someone actually HAS an item that meets my daughter's request!! Are you somehow related to Santa?? You just made my night!

I'll PM you!
    Oh that is awesome and so is SR!! Kathie to the rescue!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

How great is this.............Kathie to the rescue......now I am going to take a look at her stash.....I have a tinkerbell fanatic at my house (she just had me looking thru a new tink/faries hidden world book!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Three cheers for Kathie!!! I really never thought I'd find something to fit DD's request, but this was perfect!

If anyone is looking for some cute disney stuff, check out Kathie's store! I was so tempted to grab a few things for myself but Christmas funds are running a bit low. She has some really nice items though!

Thanks again Kathie!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    How great is this.............Kathie to the rescue......now I am going to take a look at her stash.....I have a tinkerbell fanatic at my house (she just had me looking thru a new tink/faries hidden world book!!
    Well......that was the fastest ebay transaction I ever sold. I think I listed it and it sold in less than a minute.

I'm so glad I could help Debbie out. If any of you are looking for anything Disney, or a specific character, and I don't have anything listed please let me know. You can PM me or use my ebay email listed a few posts back. I have so much stock......I just can't get it all listed. If I have it, I'll get it listed for you and you can go through SR to get credit.

Right now I have lots of Disney dolls listed, some Disney purses and Disney jewelry. Kirks Folly jewelry is listed at half the retail price with free shipping. I'm closing out my inventory on Kirks Folly.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards