View Poll Results: How Far Are You in Your Christmas Shopping?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm totally done with my shopping

20 40.82%
  • I've started shopping but still need to finish up

29 59.18%
  • I've barely begun!

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Shopping Poll

Default Holiday Shopping Poll

As we hit the final stretch, I'm wondering how far you are in your Christmas shopping. Are you one of those people who already has your gifts purchased and wrapped? Are you the opposite and have barely started? Or do you fall somewhere in the middle? Take our quick poll!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am still shopping. I feel like I have been shopping forever but everytime I turn around something happens and I need a gift or need to replace a gift.
    Sunshine Rewards

Everytime I turn around, Someone on Sunshine is tempting me into something else.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just picked up my last gift today! The only left is to make carmel corn for work, and that doesn't involve shopping.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Still have some stocking stuffers to pick up PLUS ALLLLLL the wrapping! My basement looks like a box factory!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Still have some stocking stuffers to pick up PLUS ALLLLLL the wrapping! My basement looks like a box factory!

I'm bad! I hate to wrap and the girls are at the age where they know who Santa is, so I put their stuff in boxes, stuffing with paper as needed, taped them shut and the girls wrapped each other's gifts. Under my watchful eyes, of course.

i'm almost done i just need one more giftcard, one more thing for my hubby and one more thing for my sister

now my husband has not even started shopping for me. Well i did ask for a dooney and bourke umbrella and when my sister and i was out shopping today dillards had one left and i went ahead and bought it, brought it home and he said i had to wrap it haha

I still need to finish up a few things. Just about done. Wrapping is another story. Haven't even started that project.

I can't believe how fast it's arriving this year.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am done with DD. I have one more gift to buy for DH and then to figure out what to get my DNephews who are 18 and 16. It's never easy to buy for them - I'm thinking of iTunes gift cards again this year!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm almost done with my kids and know the big gift that I'm getting DH but need to buy it yet. I'm probably about half done with other family members? I still have 11 people to buy for and I'm starting to stress a little especially since I have a busy week with kids activities coming up.

Somehow it all gets done though!
    Debbie