View Poll Results: How Far Are You in Your Christmas Shopping?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm totally done with my shopping

20 40.82%
  • I've started shopping but still need to finish up

29 59.18%
  • I've barely begun!

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Shopping Poll

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I said I was all done, bc unless one of my kids tells me that they asked Santa for something else, I literally have a handful of things left.

Waiting for my dear ex-BIL to call me back and tell me what DS game he bought my neice so I can buy her the one she wants. Stocking stuffers for DS and make my calendars tonight (per Kodak's deadline).

Wrapping though... that's a whole other story.
    Sunshine Rewards

I shop all year for Christmas. But, even if I am "done" - I always go shopping Christmas Eve. (I know, weird) And, always end up buyiing something. I want to start wrapping, but the tree isn't up. I can't walk in my bedroom.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I'm starting to stress a little especially
    Somehow it all gets done though!
    Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a little stress. And yep, it all gets done because we are good mommies.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 12-15-2008 at 02:35 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am totally done with the major shopping. And everything is wrapped. I just need a few stocking things for DH.

And I'm hoping to get Lands End and Sephora gift cards so I can continue to earn some shopping credits here on SR.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm nearly done. I hope to finish up tomorrow with the big gifts and then I will just have the stocking stuffers. Sometimes I spend more on those than anything else.

Wrapped?????..........nope! I used gift bags for my 5 nieces and those are all stuffed. I get a bunch of little things fo rthem. This year they got gloves, a Vera Bradley ID holder, a Kirks Folly bracelet with their initial, body wash, bath salts, a bath puff, a Disney pen, and a votive holder. I buy little things I see all year long for them. Teenage girls are so easy to buy for.

I have everything else left to wrap.

Then.....there is the food shopping. I already bought the ham......just need to plan the rest of the menu and shop for that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm done shopping, just waiting for one gift to be delivered. Everything is wrapped and under the tree. I do have one more gift to get in the mail.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I thought I was finished with everything except stocking stuffers. Until I got an email from deepdiscount last night telling me that the item I ordered was "unexpectedly backordered." ?!?! Don't they track inventory vs. orders?

Now I need to drive 30 minutes each way to a Barnes and Noble for 1 book because it needs to be shipped to a friend in Missouri by Wednesday. GRRRRR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I chose "totally finished", but I do have just one more gift to buy.....a "couple gift" for my SIL and BIL. Not sure what to get them and we have a $$ limit too.

The kids will be out of school on Friday. Once they are out, time flies! So my goal this week is to get that last gift, do all the wrapping (except for the DKs....DH helps me with those a couple days before Christmas so he knows what they are getting. LOL!), finish putting up decorations (the tree is up!), and do menu planning and food shopping for our Christmas Eve party. Phewwww!

Then hopefully next week I can relax a little and just concentrate on the kids and getting the house cleaned.

I was doing really well until this storm. Hmmm...got to get going.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am one of those people that is done shopping by Thanksgiving. I try to buy little bits throughout the year so it isn't as large a hit on the budget in December. Although I keep finding little things that are too good of deal or too cute to pass up. So, my kids end up with WAY too much...oh well! NONE of it goes on credit cards, so I guess we are all good.

ETA: I am actually done with my kids for next year already...ssshhhh....they don't know, we are going to Disneyland for the whole week of Christmas next year!!!