Thread: Merchant Suggestions

Default Merchant Suggestions

I am not finding what I need with the search feature. I need to track down a good winter coat for one of my daughters. Not a dress coat, a warm coat, it is 20 below right now, not counting the wind chill factor. I was thinking maybe a columbia? Where would you all recomend looking for such a thing?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    I am not finding what I need with the search feature. I need to track down a good winter coat for one of my daughters. Not a dress coat, a warm coat, it is 20 below right now, not counting the wind chill factor. I was thinking maybe a columbia? Where would you all recomend looking for such a thing?
    I would head to landsend.com They have down coats and jackets that go to about 50 below I think. There guarantee is beyond belief. If for any reason at anytime you're not satisfied with your item you can exchange or return it for a refund. I'm a teacher and wear one of their down coats for recess here in the midwest where it gets mighty cold to be outside standing there. Many of the teachers wear them. Last year someone's zipper wasn't working the right way. Her coat was 3 years old. She called and they sent her the same coat brand new with 2 day shipping. Can't beat that and the quality is excellent. Good luck!

Thanks, I will go check them out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ended up getting the girls theirs at Kohls. I can't remember the brand now, but they had a couple of brands that had good choices...including matching snow pants.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia. I will check out Kohls as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I got Anna's at Kohls, too. I really like it, kind of a parka with fleece lining and overall very soft, looks comfortable.