Thread: Confirmation e-mail question?

Default Confirmation e-mail question?

I'm not sure where to post this - sorry! I will probably need to file a TT for a Barnes and Noble order, but I have two confirmation e-mails (sort of). The first says (in part):

"Thank you for shopping with us. We have received your order. In an email to follow, we will provide you with the date(s) we expect your order to be ready to ship or download."

The second one (10 minutes later) actually has my order details. Which should I use if I need to file a TT?

Thank you very much!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I need the one that includes your order date, order number, products ordered and order total. So whichever provides the most detail to support the order is the one that I will need to submit a merchant inquiry. Hope that helps.
    Angie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I normally submit the second email in your case since it outlines more information about your order. If it doesn't have what Angie needs she'll leave you a note in the TT so you can submit the other one if needed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you both very much! That's kind of what I thought, but I didn't know if the first e-mail might contain some secret links in the header that would help you and that I would overlook.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards