Thread: FLoMax Offer

Question Anybody else having difficulty with the FloMax Offer?

Hubby has BPH and currently on Flomax. When I click on the offer i have a info sheet and i fill it out. However i can't see where i submit info or print off coupon. Anybody have any ideas?

Last edited by athoods; 12-16-2008 at 11:24 AM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I'm having the same trouble....cannot find the 'submit' button...there is a sliver of what looks like an ad near the top of the flomax page, when I click that I do get the printable coupon though. Hmmm...my screen is maximized and the scroll bar is all the way down and there is nothing showing below the 2 little boxes we are to check before hitting 'submit'. Help2? Thanks!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

my problem exactly browser bar is maxed and i can't seem to find the submit button.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

What happens if you go to the last box and hit tab a few times? Does it show up for you then? I did this last night and got credit and I do remember having some kind of issue, but I can't remember the specifics.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

WOOT!! Thank you so much for the suggestion! Hitting the tab key twice did the trick!! I've never run into that before-who knew!?! Now waiting to see if it credits on the hour? I did not get any confirmation email that I know of yet...THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

i did this offer last night and it credited very fast!!!!

Awesome! Hopefully it will work for athoods too!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for the info the tab idea did work. It did credit. Thanks so much!!!!