Thread: One of my favorites increase

Default One of my favorites increase

So far we've filled all your bellys, and aunts, uncles, moms and dads, we've filled your kids stockings and christmas presents....and now its time for the family pet.

For a very short time, enjoy the increase at PawsUpPetSupply. I spoke with the owner at length last night to get this, so please take advantage. Its a great mom and pop company.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy! Just placed an order!! I placed an order a week or so ago, but needed something else. The last order credited fast for me and I received the box fast as well! Great service and prices!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

What toys does everyone get from there. We have the following to buy for

Pink the Great Dane who loves to shread things
    Lola the playful Cocker puppy
    Bailey and Remy the poodles
    Tucker the big baby Golden

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    What toys does everyone get from there. We have the following to buy for

Pink the Great Dane who loves to shread things
    Lola the playful Cocker puppy
    Bailey and Remy the poodles
    Tucker the big baby Golden

Thanks for your help.
    I love any of the Booda Velvets. My dogs go crazy over them. It takes them quite awhile to eat them, good for them, and when they lose flavor, I just put them in a little chicken broth and let them sit a few minutes to pick it back up. Also, I'm a huge Kong fan. Just put kong in search they all come up. I think they are great to fill with either peanut butter or cheese and let them go at it all day. A really good gift is a toothbrush and toothpaste set too, they have the Petrodex finger brushes which I prefer for smaller dogs and dogs learning to get their teeth brushed. The Booda Ring tug is a blast with dogs that like to pull. The Orka jack is good to for stuffing and playing with/chewing on all day. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.