Thread: Big Shoebuy offer almost gone....

Default Big Shoebuy offer almost gone....

I took advantage of this last time, ended up paying 34.00 for New Balance for my DH.

$20 off purchases of $50 or more at Shoebuy.com when you checkout with PayPal on Tuesday, December 16, 2008. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Hurry this offer is for One Day Only!
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the reminder Cindy. I missed this. I ordered up some slippers for DH that I had been looking at.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Talked myself into this tonight. Thanks for the heads up Cindy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I took advantage of this last time, ended up paying 34.00 for New Balance for my DH.

$20 off purchases of $50 or more at Shoebuy.com when you checkout with PayPal on Tuesday, December 16, 2008. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Hurry this offer is for One Day Only!
    Thanks for the reminder Cindy. I got DH another dozen of the socks he likes... regular almost $5 a pair down to $2.63 a pair after the coupon, member discount, and 12% cash back. He's excited we can throw the old ones out!