Thread: reviews on PhotoWorks??

Default reviews on PhotoWorks??

Has anyone used Photoworks for developing? I am trying to decide where to order my TONS of Disney pictures from and see that they have free shipping until the end of the month. The cashback is better from them, and the price per print is good for how many I will be ordering. I only hesitate because I see no reviews posted about the quality. I have used Snapfish, SHutterfly, York and Kodak in the past.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've used them in the past. I didn't realize they were a SR merchant now. They are my second favorite online developer behind dotphoto.com. There quality was nice, mailed quickly and got to me safely. I can't remember why I switched from them to dotphoto it was either the price per print was cheaper at dotphoto or a small difference in paper used or matte finishing (i prefer matte to glossy). I do remember I didn't like snapfish's quality on prints so that is why I left them and I haven't tried shutterfly or york so I can't compare to that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up on the deals at Photoworks. I'll have to check them out for some photo printing. I HATE paying shipping on that!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards