Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Prindable Apples have arrived!

Default Mrs. Prindable Apples have arrived!

My apples have arrived from....oh shoot....was it from QVC? Or from As Seen?

Anywho....they have arrived and look yummy. I ordered the 20 apples. My teachers are getting an apple and a bag of Popcorn Factory popcorn. Not too bad, huh?

AND there will be several EXTRA apples for me...errr....the family! (okay...ME!)
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    My apples have arrived from....oh shoot....was it from QVC? Or from As Seen?

Anywho....they have arrived and look yummy. I ordered the 20 apples. My teachers are getting an apple and a bag of Popcorn Factory popcorn. Not too bad, huh?

AND there will be several EXTRA apples for me...errr....the family! (okay...ME!)
    Mine are coming from QVC and should be here tomorrow! I can't wait.

My nuts on the net did come today which was surprising, considering I placed the order Monday at 5pm!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

It was QVC...thanks for the reminder! I've been meaning to look into getting these and kept forgetting!! What a great teacher gift!! And you deserve the treats too! Enjoy!!
    Sunshine Rewards

YES! QVC! If I would have taken the time to look at my credit history, I would have seen. BUt I was too excited because they came so quick! They weren't supposed to be here until Friday! I am all for early. So are my tastebuds!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Lucky you Ang! I should be getting mine on Friday... I can't wait until they come, I have been waiting for this day for months!!! I hope they live up to my expectations.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I'm anxious to hear if there is any difference between the ones from Mrs. Prindables directly and the ones from QVC.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So... are they the most amazing treats ever?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm anxious to hear if there is any difference between the ones from Mrs. Prindables directly and the ones from QVC.
    Have not tried them yet. But the packaging is not nearly as nice as from Mrs. Prindables. Each apple is in a plastic sealed bag. They look nice though. Doesn't look like the were jostled around. I will be munching into one for lunch today. I will report!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I haven't received mine yet BUT from what I've taken from the QVC website and Mrs. Prindables is they're being shipped FROM Mrs. Prindables not QVC. The main QVC stuido and warehouse is about 20 mins from me and so I originally thought that's where they were coming from. Turns out they're being shipped from Mrs. Prindables in IL. At least that's what I gathered from reading info on both websites. So I would hope the quality and packaging would be the same?
    Sunshine Rewards

I get them every year, I order them from QVC. I give them to the teachers for gifts. They are so good. I always have extra but not this year as my son who is in Pre School has a number of teachers.