Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl and Co...Oh, my!!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default Cheryl and Co...Oh, my!!!

Got my order, today, and we are struggling not to scarf them all down, tonight. The choc chip and choc choc chip are big favorites. But, the rest are nothing to sneeze at either. Yummmm

Based upon my experience, that is a struggle you can not win Might as well just enjoy.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got done placing an order for my sister's family for Christmas. I used the free shipping and the $10 off of $50 coupon. Can't beat that!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh their cookies are really good. Glad yall are stretching them out as much as possible.
    Sunshine Rewards

Heck I just surrendered...the cookies were winning!! They are sooooooooo good!! Now I'm looking at placing an order for us for Christmas! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got done placing an order for my sister's family for Christmas. I used the free shipping and the $10 off of $50 coupon. Can't beat that!
    I have over $60 in my cart. I'm getting the $10 off with the coupon code but not free shipping. Any ideas???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love the frosted cookies. Over the summer we got them. My favs were orange, banana and lemon.

I dream about those cookies, if only we weren't on such a tight budget, I would get them for Christmas.

I love them all but the frosted ones are amazing. I love the chocolate cookie coved with the pink frosting. Yummy!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

My favorite are the Cheryl O's, and if you haven't purchased a pack that has them in it, don't, or you will be hooked forever. They are one of the best cookies I have ever eaten.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have to pay for shipping as it would get here January 5 with free shipping. I would like them for my WDW trip which means before the 1st. WAAAAA
    <Sunshine Rewards