Thread: Shopping Credits Various Store

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Shopping Credits Various Store

Tricia,

My mom and I have both gone on a spree recently. Kimkatmom for Overstock and 1800 pet meds. They should have been credited according to our calculations on Sat with the 3 day hold. And I have Drugstore.com. Are you seeing anything from them. Are they being pains. They were all for a good sum.

Kim

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Hi All! Okay so Drugstore.com came through for me but my moms still haven't even on pending. Should I have her file a trouble ticket?

Kim

I would give them a full 8 days before you get worried. A lot of these places are not giving us the credits until the items ship. Then add another day or two lag time for me to manually pull the numbers depending what is going on. The ones you mentioned are only caught up probably through the 3rd or 4th right now depending on when the items shipped. We should see more today because everything usually gets caught up on Fridays and then starts to fall behind again over the weekend.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia, my mom emailed you because there wasn't a trouble ticket available for Overstock. She used the new member coupon you had on your link and went through that way. I think the order was placed July 31st. The invoice for pet meds is August 7th. She is in the middle of a new dress so that is why I am emailing you.

Kim