Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: was my thread deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    When you joined SR you knew you joined an American based company. ~ That's all Im going to say!
    yikes.......

Whenever a thread like this pops up it saddens me SO much.....and even more so that this is Christmas week.....<sigh>!

I wrote a rather long response, but I decided to delete it. Instead I'm just going to to say "thank you" to all of the Sunshine Family and staff as well as all the volunteer moderators! Thanks for a GREAT year! I am so thankful for all of you and all my friends here! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

I sometimes speak (or type in this case) BEFORE I think. And I am sorry to those I have offended with my previous post.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

The staff and mods really struggle with how much to allow to go on in the forums and how much we should deal with privately by Trouble Ticket. Recently we started getting a LOT of complaints about how negative the forum had begun and we did, in fact, start to lose some members because of it. So we as a moderator panel decided to start removing a lot of the negative threads that we couldn't do anything about.

I'm not saying we don't want people to complain when we screw up. If we have an offer that is broken or the site isn't working or whatever, we won't censor criticism. We'll FIX whatever is within our control. What we get frustrated with are the negative comments about things that we have ZERO control over (Disney not delivering cards fast enough, merchants not wanting to pay Canadians to do offers, freebie offers that don't credit, etc.). Those are the things that threads get started about and then just decline into big gripe fests that make members not want to visit the forum.

We welcome constructive feedback at SR. Believe me, we want to be responsive to all members all the time. There are just times when the complaining gets to be a bit too much across the board.

If this were aimed at anyone in particular, you would be getting a private message rather than me posting to everyone. So hopefully everyone will understand that this is just a general posting in response to a number of different issues over the last several weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs