Thread: Radio Shack offer not working

Default Radio Shack offer not working

I placed an order with Radio Shack using the following SR link:

Get $10 Off Orders Of $125 Or More + Free Shipping At RadioShack - Offer Runs 11.25 - 12.31

I got the free shipping but not the $10 off. I emailed them and they said SR had the offer wrong. Can you tell me if the $10 off a $125 was a valid offer as I will pursue it with Radio Shack. I tried to fill this in a TT but it is too soon after the sale.

Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure if this will come through, but here is the info they gave me:

Advertiser RadioShack
    Link Type Text / Email
    Link Name $10 Off $125 + Free Shipping Holiday 08
    Start Date 11/24/2008
    End Date 12/31/2014
    Link ID 10001640
    Example of link Get $10 Off Orders Of $125 Or More + Free Shipping At RadioShack - Offer Runs 11.25 - 12.31

So, either the customer service rep didn't know of the deal, or she lied.

ETA: I have filed a complaint with our AM about this, so hopefully they will get you the credit.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 12-20-2008 at 10:47 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you.

I decided to type "Radio Shack Coupons and Offers" into a search engine and the first seven sites that popped up all offered the same promotion. I sent Radio Shack and email with all 7 links and copies of the same offer. Hopefully that will get it straightened out.

It was a good deal and I do already have the item I ordered so they were very good about coming through on the free shipping.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well it ticks me off that their service person would tell you that and the AM is going to know that I don't appreciate their idiots telling our members stuff like that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

To try and solve this. I did a web search for radio shack coupons and discounts and found this same offer for radio shack on the first 7 sites that popped up. I emailed that information to them and received a reply today that they do not stack offers I guess that means either free shipping or $10 off. Even though the offers states $10 off $125 + Free shipping. I got on the phone and called them they are flat out denying this offer and say I need to contact the third party offering the discount if I want the $10. I won't ever buy anything from them again.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Heres my answer from the AM. Obviously there were some exclusions which they failed to let me know. Here they are...pretty broad range.

Desktop/notebook/computers/LCD TVs, MP3 Players, gaming hardware/software, wireless phones, 24 Days of Deals, services and gift cards and certain other products excluded

There's the answer! I bought a gaming system! It would be nice if they would tell me that. They just kept repeating that they had "no such offer" Sheesh!
    Thanks, sorry to be a bother. I thought I was entitled to the discount. It would be nice if they stated that somewhere!!

Thanks again, Merry Christmas
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Guess what I got yesterday!! An email from Radio Shack saying they had given me the $10 credit!! It was nice of them.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards