Thread: general question

Default general question

I am becoming more familiar with the forums and reading all the information, but I have a question about the topic of clearing cookies....I have had problems with a few things crediting. Would it help to clear them or is it if I do they won't.... I am trying to do everything I am eligible to do and don't want to mess myself up. Thank you

Lynn

My personal advice would be to clear your cookies every couple of days. And do a REAL cleaning (including manually cleaning them out). Never clear them before you have responded to an email confirmation or something like that or you will not get credit for the previous offer.

Some things just won't ever credit for you if 1) you've done them on another rewards site, or 2) any of your information is already in their database. That would include your IP address--which might be the same as someone else's if you are trying offers at school, work, or any kind of public computer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

okay thank you. I am fortunate I am the only one on the internet at work and at my home...and this is my first, and only website for signing up for anything....so I should be alright on that aspect, but I will clear my cookies and delete the offers that i have pending over 30 days. Thank you for your help

Lynn