Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoodles

Default Spoodles

Does anyone know if they take Disney GC and if they are really expensive, good food, whatever you know about them?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

We went to Spoodles last year. I am pretty sure they take the GC. We were not impressed at all. DH has taken to calling it Poodles because he really thought the food was bad.

BUT other people love it...everybody has an opinion!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

I love Spoodles....Last time I ate there it was wonderful (12/06). I was on the DDP so, I really did not look at the pricing. Here's a link to Deb Will's Menu: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_spd.htm I'm sure you'll like it (try the flat breads!!)
    My friend just got back and had a family reunion (grand gathering) for 15 people and they stayed at the Boardwalk and ate there on their 1st night...she also said it was "most delicious"!

I also really enjoy the Flying Fish on the Boardwalk, one of my favorites!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

WEll, I'm a little disspointed in the menu. I don't eat beef or mushrooms, so that cuts out a few dishes, and the shrimp may be the only thing to order. Will have to think on this. Are there other restarants on the boardwalk anyone can recommend. We are stayin at the Swan so that would be just a short little walk for us over there. The drinks look really good though...hmmmm.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We love Spoodles! First the Sangira's are just wonderful. The calamari is perfect, cooked just right! I usually just get the shrimp pasta. We eat there everytime we visit. It is Dh's favorite. We go sometimes just for the drinks and appetizers. There is also the ESPN resteraunt and bar. The food to me was comparable to say Chili's or something like that. Not really sure on any others.

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I hope it's good...just made an ADR last night for our first night there....other dinning options that I wanted were not available at this late date (Oct 27). We are staying at the BCV, so it was the closest option available without having to get in the car! I did ask if they took the DDE card and they do, so I would say that they do take the DGC, we had no problem using a DGC at any of the restaurants we went to on our last trip.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

If you guys care to wade through my dining reviews that I posted in the sticky, I did a review of our dinner at Spoodles in May.

If I went again I would focus on appetizers and drinks. The dips with pita were excellent, those are a "must have" in my book.

HTH
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I already read that....excellent review, which is why I decided to go there and eat appetizers and sangria...thats a great meal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I already read that....excellent review, which is why I decided to go there and eat appetizers and sangria...thats a great meal for me.
    I should get a kickback from Spoodles then if my review actually sent someone there!

Yeah, the sangria and the apps are the best part. I hope you enjoy it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We prefer the breakfast they serve there. Didn't really care for the lunch or dinner menu.