Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoodles

I love the dips at Spoodles! The appetizer is enough for a meal. Another thing that is great about dinner at Spoodles is that you get to experience the Boardwalk at night. It is so beautiful!!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

I was really intrested in trying out spoodles for this septembers trip, but once i found out about the menue changes and that they had removed the beef tenderloin from the menue and replaced it with Oak-fired Steak Kabobs - with multigrain pilaf, balsamic red onions and harissa $22.99 for which the revews and photos i have seen was not to my likeing the rest of the menue lost most of its appeal too me and my family, Did want to try the dips out thou!

Cindy if you do go please let us know how you liked or disliked spoodles!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I was really intrested in trying out spoodles for this septembers trip, but once i found out about the menue changes and that they had removed the beef tenderloin from the menue and replaced it with Oak-fired Steak Kabobs - with multigrain pilaf, balsamic red onions and harissa $22.99 for which the revews and photos i have seen was not to my likeing the rest of the menue lost most of its appeal too me and my family, Did want to try the dips out thou!

I'm mainly going for the appetizers and sangria since I don't eat beef anyway, neither of those would have attracted me. I will give a full report on our meal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well as long as the menu has items you want to try i think it would be a great place to eat!

I can not wait to here your thoughts!
    -NOn DisBoards

The Sangria at Spoodles is great!!!

Bryan, when we were there in May, my Dh ordered this and it was really great. Super tender and very flavorful. We had eaten there before the menu change also. He really enjoyed the meal. He is usually a very plain guy when it comes to food, but this is one of a few resteraunts he specifically ask me to make ressies for everytime. He is not much of an adventerous eater. But I have to say I enjoy all the appy's and Sangria. I could make a meal out of the pita and dip and the calamari. Of course after a pitcher of Sangria's

Lydia
    Last edited by coastalgirl; 08-15-2007 at 02:17 AM.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Bryan, when we were there in May, my Dh ordered this and it was really great. Super tender and very flavorful. We had eaten there before the menu change also. He really enjoyed the meal. He is usually a very plain guy when it comes to food, but this is one of a few resteraunts he specifically ask me to make ressies for everytime. He is not much of an adventerous eater. But I have to say I enjoy all the appy's and Sangria. I could make a meal out of the pita and dip and the calamari. Of course after a pitcher of Sangria's

Lydia

Yes, I would love to try it however i am not the only one going, and my younger brother and sister like to eat their food plain! very bland! So when planing the meals i need places that offer the great meals and flavor for me but can be simply made plain for the kids! Examples, Chicken wings, the have them every where for appys but they get them plain, no sause nothing on them at all just fried and put on a plate! I and everyone else likes them how the come!, or the stakes, I enjoy my meal how it is, the kids need to have fries, and no sause on the stake, and on two difrent plates so the stake juice does not get on the fries! I know this may sound strange, but they are getting less pickey about what they eat kinda and trying more and more spices, and flavor! Back to spoodles, the new oak fired kabobs sound very very flavorful, and i know i most likley would like to at least try time, however they do sound a little too flavorful for the kids taste for now!
    -NOn DisBoards

I have I son who is extremely picky, and his food can't touch either.
    He is a mac and cheese kinda kid! I know how hard it can be to please everyone all the time. Especially children!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Thanks, It can be hard, at least they eat more than just chicken strips! They would not eat mac and cheese because of the cheese sause, they only like plain noodles too! lol Very Strange! They really enjoy beef tenderloin, warm plain shrimp, and so on! as long as its how they want it plain and not touching they will eat!
    -NOn DisBoards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Yes, I would love to try it however i am not the only one going, and my younger brother and sister like to eat their food plain! very bland! So when planing the meals i need places that offer the great meals and flavor for me but can be simply made plain for the kids! Examples, Chicken wings, the have them every where for appys but they get them plain, no sause nothing on them at all just fried and put on a plate! I and everyone else likes them how the come!, or the stakes, I enjoy my meal how it is, the kids need to have fries, and no sause on the stake, and on two difrent plates so the stake juice does not get on the fries! I know this may sound strange, but they are getting less pickey about what they eat kinda and trying more and more spices, and flavor! Back to spoodles, the new oak fired kabobs sound very very flavorful, and i know i most likley would like to at least try time, however they do sound a little too flavorful for the kids taste for now!
    Sounds like my father. He eats everything plain. It is so hard to go out and eat with them. For our last couple of trips, I have had a very, very hard time coming up with enough of places that he could find something to eat. We seem to end up eating at the same couple of places and I always want to try something new. I did get him to try and couple of "new" places and guess what he like them. Buffets tend to be better for us. It is really sad when my kids will eat more - different foods than he will. Before Disney started with their new healthier menus, we were down there with my DD. It was May and she wanted cream of broccoli soup. Good Luck.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards