Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
Sounds like my father. He eats everything plain. It is so hard to go out and eat with them. For our last couple of trips, I have had a very, very hard time coming up with enough of places that he could find something to eat. We seem to end up eating at the same couple of places and I always want to try something new. I did get him to try and couple of "new" places and guess what he like them. Buffets tend to be better for us. It is really sad when my kids will eat more - different foods than he will. Before Disney started with their new healthier menus, we were down there with my DD. It was May and she wanted cream of broccoli soup. Good Luck.
i am not a big fan of the buffets, since its free dinning, I was paying oop, you bet the buggets would be at the top of the list, i think the we are onlying doing a few buffets, with several fixed menu places, and then the rest is alacart which is the best vaule! I have found that aksing the waiters to accomated such requests is very simple, and have always had great service, expect one waiter at the coral reeff brought out Fried rice insted of French Fries dont know how he mixed them up, but he quickly brought out the correct side. Even at counter service i have found that just like at McDonalds they can make it your way! at disney world.

I am glad that you DD has a great taste for new foods and more flavorful foods.