Thread: Yay! Free beans!

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Yay! Free beans!

Did anyone else get a letter from Greenfield thanking them for taking the baked bean survey with a coupon for a free can of Bush's baked beans? When the coupon fell out of the envelope I was like wth is this? I had completely forgotten about taking that survey.

It's not as good as the people who've been paid $$ from Greenfield, but hey, I'll take it!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

Did anyone else get a letter from Greenfield thanking them for taking the baked bean survey with a coupon for a free can of Bush's baked beans? When the coupon fell out of the envelope I was like wth is this? I had completely forgotten about taking that survey.

It's not as good as the people who've been paid $$ from Greenfield, but hey, I'll take it!
    I did!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

Like you, I had forgotten all about the survey. My daughter was going shopping so we added that to her coupon stash and they're in the pantry now. Gotta love FREE!!!

I got one too!

I just took the last survey in the series. I guess I have soemthing to look forward to!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

I got a coupon too! Love the little extras!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards