Thread: The Good Cook

Default The Good Cook

I enrolled in this less than two weeks ago and the books came regular mail today, my credit in pending and I already have my next 2 books chosen to fulfill my obligation in all making my purchases of 6 books for under 40 including shipping and 4 are Christmas presents...woo hoo.Thank you Sunshine Rewrads I would not have found this good deal without you!

That's awesome! I've actually been thinking about trying this offer myself.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So have I. I just need to sit down and do it. I love to cook and they would make great gifts. My husband also really likes to cook and I may look for a crepe cook book for his stocking. Hope this offer sticks around a bit. It may be a few weeks til I get to it.
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did this offer and I love my cookbooks. I am going to use my last two commitment credits to get 2 cookbooks for my new slow cooker/crock pot.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am delighted with my choices. What I liked the best about the offer was unlike some clubs this one gave you access to the inventory of the club, not just a few top names and then a bunch of fillers. I received books that I saved over $90 on. The one thing I did do that helped cost wise, was I looked at the club first checking out the prices and choosing the books I wanted the most that had the highest price tag as my 4 initial choices for .99 choices and then by price the ones I wanted that might be a bit cheaper for me to purchase to fulfill my obligation. Right now the special they have is buy 2 books get 1 for 4.99 (equal of lesser value I think) so technically you could manage to get 7 books for under 50 and make some very nice gifts for either yourself or others.

Lynn

Is there another cooking book club? The Good Cook has title to choose from and I was wondering if there is a cook club that lets you choose from all their books? I only want 1 of the books they have for us to choose from but there are a lot of other cook books I want
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Is there another cooking book club? The Good Cook has title to choose from and I was wondering if there is a cook club that lets you choose from all their books? I only want 1 of the books they have for us to choose from but there are a lot of other cook books I want
    thats been my question too. i'm not sure what else they have and i only want like 1 book on the initial sign up page. I'm wondering if they rotate those at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    thats been my question too. i'm not sure what else they have and i only want like 1 book on the initial sign up page. I'm wondering if they rotate those at all.
    Me too. I was going to join last week but one book that I know the club offers wasn't on the page to choose from. If their selection was just a bit bigger for the initial order I would have signed up.
    Sunshine Rewards