Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the difference?

Default What's the difference?

Okay, dumb question, but what's the difference between "credit hold" and "pending?" I have a shopping credit (Country Inn and Suites) that just showed up today as a credit hold. I was surprised it didn't say pending. So now it won't credit until next month? Or since it's shopping will it still credit in 3 days (super member)?

The only difference is that shopping "pends" and offers "hold." So your shopping will credit in 3 days (as an SM). The offers all hold until the 15th of the next month no matter whether you are an SM or not.

I'm still trying to see if there might be a better way to all of this. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The only difference is that shopping "pends" and offers "hold." So your shopping will credit in 3 days (as an SM). The offers all hold until the 15th of the next month no matter whether you are an SM or not.

I'm still trying to see if there might be a better way to all of this. LOL!
    That's what I thought ....so that's why I was surprised it said "credit hold" since it was shopping.

SG and I just conferred from across the room and it turns out that they all say credit hold. Shows what I know. LOL! I show it as pending on my end, which means 3 days.

We're going to see about adding the date that things will come off of hold. Might be tricky and take a few days though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cant we just add a line to the description of the credit to say offer or shopping and then people would know when the hold would come off? So like Vista Print Free Tshirt - Offer- 4.50 credit hold
    Vista Print - Shopping Credit - .75 credit hold
    Sunshine Rewards

SG and I just conferred from across the room and it turns out that they all say credit hold. Shows what I know. LOL! I show it as pending on my end, which means 3 days.

We're going to see about adding the date that things will come off of hold. Might be tricky and take a few days though.
    Well good..I'm glad it's not just me that doesn't know what's going on!

I think that is a good idea. Hopefully it would keep you from having to answer so many "when will this credit?" questions!

A few days? SunshineGirl forgot that my class is over now and I can actually work on the site more! I just added the date things will credit in the Status field. Probably needs some formating to make it look nicer, but the date is there now.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Congrats on finishing SunshineGuy it must be a weight off your shoulders. Not that Tricia has helped you with your paper help her with these TTs
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow SunshineGuy....you're GOOD!! One problem though....My shopping credit hold shows that it will credit in 21 days and I'm a Super Member.

Oh, and while I have your attention....could you and SunshineGirl have another across the room conference regarding my question over in Technical Issues?? Pretty please!!!!!!
    Last edited by JillyFish; 08-06-2007 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    A few days? SunshineGirl forgot that my class is over now and I can actually work on the site more! I just added the date things will credit in the Status field. Probably needs some formating to make it look nicer, but the date is there now.

Thanks so much for the Date, Best New addition to SR of the Week!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.