Thread: Anyone still shopping?

Hybrid View

Default Anyone still shopping?

Have you found anyone still shipping for Christmas delivery? I have not bought, but QVC has a $5.00 upcharge for delivery for Christmas and Zazzle has a code for delivery by Christmas at the regular charge. I guess I'm cyber window shopping! Anyone else?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I saw that wine.com will pay for rush shipping if you order and pay standard shipping through tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm still trying to find some free shipping or at least some discounted shipping. Yesterday, I did make a purchase at Children's Place and it will be delivered on Tuesday and the shipping only cost me 10.00. It was worth it!

Now I hope to find more by tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Barnes & Noble.com has free shipping by Christmas if you spend $100. They have more than books, so you might be able to find a wide variety of gifts on your list there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Amazon will deliver by christmas if you order by tonight.

I am still shopping. Heck, I'm ALWAYS shopping!!!

But I'm done shiopping for Christmas.

I shopped at Staples today and if you spend over $50 it's free shipping. They usually ship next day delivery but this being Sunday I will get my order on Tuesday. Only 3 items I ordered haven't come yet. All have shipped so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have done a lot of shopping the last couple of days and most merchants did offer expedited shipping to get it here in time for Christmas.

---Eddie Bauer
    ---Zappo's has expedited shipping. Lately they have been upgrading for free.
    ---Cheryl & Co has Express Delivery guaranteed by Christmas for $3.00, plus they have a 20% off coupon. Many items have free shipping already is $3.00 is a deal to get it in time.

Good luck to anyone still shopping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Finish Line is still accepting orders for instore pickup! Plus there is a nice coupon. Yippeee.

And don't forget, Magazine.com is a lifesaver. Definitely plan on placing another order for Christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards