Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone still shopping?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Kathie ...I like your idea about the bags. We hang the stockings on the back on the couch or a chair not used because we use our fireplace everyday. I knitted everyone's stockings way back...then son-in-laws and now grandson's.....they stretch....what was I thinking....lol
    Tonight it's 47 out so I think we'll be letting the woodstove go out. It's supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow and with a houseful of people, it will be very warm in here. Looks like I can hang the stockings up after all. I'm not going to fill them......all the stiff won't fit anyway.

I made (sewed) stockings for DH, me, DS and DD when we moved into this house (1985). I have yet to make them for the DIL and grandkids. I have the fabric and it's even cut. Good intentions. I'll get them done, evenutally!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Looks like I can hang the stockings up after all. I'm not going to fill them......all the stiff won't fit anyway.

I made (sewed) stockings for DH, me, DS and DD when we moved into this house (1985). I have yet to make them for the DIL and grandkids. I have the fabric and it's even cut. Good intentions. I'll get them done, evenutally!
    How fun to be able to hang them. Too funny about the fitting part....same here. There is always an overflow. It happens every year too.

You will get those stockings done. They must be really nice. That is one thing I am not good at as no one has ever shown me how to sew. That is one of my goals this coming year....I added it to my creativity side.

have fun!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards