Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still shopping?

Default Anyone still shopping?

Have you found anyone still shipping for Christmas delivery? I have not bought, but QVC has a $5.00 upcharge for delivery for Christmas and Zazzle has a code for delivery by Christmas at the regular charge. I guess I'm cyber window shopping! Anyone else?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I saw that wine.com will pay for rush shipping if you order and pay standard shipping through tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm still trying to find some free shipping or at least some discounted shipping. Yesterday, I did make a purchase at Children's Place and it will be delivered on Tuesday and the shipping only cost me 10.00. It was worth it!

Now I hope to find more by tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Barnes & Noble.com has free shipping by Christmas if you spend $100. They have more than books, so you might be able to find a wide variety of gifts on your list there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Amazon will deliver by christmas if you order by tonight.

I am still shopping. Heck, I'm ALWAYS shopping!!!

But I'm done shiopping for Christmas.

I shopped at Staples today and if you spend over $50 it's free shipping. They usually ship next day delivery but this being Sunday I will get my order on Tuesday. Only 3 items I ordered haven't come yet. All have shipped so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have done a lot of shopping the last couple of days and most merchants did offer expedited shipping to get it here in time for Christmas.

---Eddie Bauer
    ---Zappo's has expedited shipping. Lately they have been upgrading for free.
    ---Cheryl & Co has Express Delivery guaranteed by Christmas for $3.00, plus they have a 20% off coupon. Many items have free shipping already is $3.00 is a deal to get it in time.

Good luck to anyone still shopping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am with Kathie. I am still shopping. I still ordered yesterday for someone I thought I had shipped something to and I didn't. Can't wait to be more grounded. So I sent Cheryl and Co. Thank goodness I noticed.

It looks like the rest of my own packages should be here today and tomorrow. Fingers crossed. It's just for us, anyways, so extending some Christmas fun would be just fine.

Good luck everyone!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Still shopping here. I am running to the stores though at this point. Mike and I just discovered that we left a bag at Toys R Us last month when we went shopping so we are missing one of his niece's presents. I can't believe checkout people don't try and flag you down anymore when you do stuff like this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Still shopping here. I am running to the stores though at this point. Mike and I just discovered that we left a bag at Toys R Us last month when we went shopping so we are missing one of his niece's presents. I can't believe checkout people don't try and flag you down anymore when you do stuff like this.
    I hope TRU isn't too hectic and you get what you want.

I hate leaving stuff behind. I am always in such a rush. I'm running to stores today. I made a few returns of hoodies for my DIL and DD that I ordered online. They were their sizes but way too small. They're getting gift cards.

Went to CWC. They are having a 50% off in store sale and they sent me a $10 coupon. Sneaky........but it worked.

Also went to spend a GC I received last year before it expired. I don't care for the store and have been there several times and never found anything.
    Today I found 2 coats. A dress coat and a all weather coat. Yay!!

I'm off to the market now to buy food for Christmas. Hope it's not too crazy there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Kathie. We went to Target just now and found exactly what she was asking Uncle Michael for a few weeks ago So maybe there was a reason that other bag went missing.
    Sunshine Rewards