Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still shopping?

Finish Line is still accepting orders for instore pickup! Plus there is a nice coupon. Yippeee.

And don't forget, Magazine.com is a lifesaver. Definitely plan on placing another order for Christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks Kathie. We went to Target just now and found exactly what she was asking Uncle Michael for a few weeks ago So maybe there was a reason that other bag went missing.
    Ya' know.........you may just be right about that. Funny how kids all of a sudden find something else they decide they want. Just when you think you're all set. She'll be thrilled. Glad you were able to find what SHE was looking for.

I was in Target today too. The place was nearly empty. Of course it was 8:30 AM. Business was picking up when I left around 9.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Ya' know.........you may just be right about that. Funny how kids all of a sudden find something else they decide they want. Just when you think you're all set. She'll be thrilled. Glad you were able to find what SHE was looking for.

I was in Target today too. The place was nearly empty. Of course it was 8:30 AM. Business was picking up when I left around 9.
    I gotta make a run to Target or Walmart myself. I was so happy and proud of myself because I purchased the stocking stuffers awhile back. Normally, I have to run out Christmas Eve to pickup stuff. Until, last night when I was going over exactly what I had and quickly remembered I only had stuff for the twins. I don't think the others will appreciate that so I'm gonna go a grab a few gift cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I swear I think that is what it was. We were meant to find the last Christmas singing Hannah Montana doll in the store for her since she wanted it and specifically mentioned the singing Christmas one to Mike.

Target was not a total madhouse but it was a tad busier than I wanted it to be. I need to sneak back tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. Depends on if it warms up tomorrow or not and if I have to run errands with Mike.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I gotta make a run to Target or Walmart myself. I was so happy and proud of myself because I purchased the stocking stuffers awhile back. Normally, I have to run out Christmas Eve to pickup stuff. Until, last night when I was going over exactly what I had and quickly remembered I only had stuff for the twins. I don't think the others will appreciate that so I'm gonna go a grab a few gift cards.
    Our supermarkets and drug stores (Walgreens & CVS) are now carrying other companies gift cards are yours? Even Staples had gift cards of the stores that were in the same plaza like Old Navy, Kohl's and some restaurants. They sure are making it easy.

I have stocking stuffers but they are in gift bags. We have the wood stove going, so I can't hang the stockings. The gift bags are bigger than the stockings....so they got more stuff. My bad.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Still shopping here. I am running to the stores though at this point. Mike and I just discovered that we left a bag at Toys R Us last month when we went shopping so we are missing one of his niece's presents. I can't believe checkout people don't try and flag you down anymore when you do stuff like this.
    Sorry that happened! Having worked in retail, though, the last thing cashiers have time for on a busy night is chasing down customers who forget bags -- if they even realize it. I was amazed that so many people would leave their purchases behind. We always left things at the customer service desk for people to hopefully come back and claim them, so it might be worth asking there.

Hope you are able to retrieve or find it, Cate!

ETA: Just read the rest of the thread... so happy you found the new gift she wanted! Funny how things work out, Lol.
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 12-22-2008 at 11:10 PM.

If we don't get the weather we're expecting then I might run to the dollar store for some stocking stuffers, otherwise I am calling it done. Grocery shopped tonight (when will I learn not to do that the night before it's supposed to get nasty), and it was a madhouse!!

Our supermarkets and drug stores (Walgreens & CVS) are now carrying other companies gift cards are yours? Even Staples had gift cards of the stores that were in the same plaza like Old Navy, Kohl's and some restaurants. They sure are making it easy.

I have stocking stuffers but they are in gift bags. We have the wood stove going, so I can't hang the stockings. The gift bags are bigger than the stockings....so they got more stuff. My bad.

Yes, our local stores carry them as well and that would be great but I need to pick up a few food items too.

Oh, a wood stove sounds so wonderful. For sure, I know they won't complain about the bigger bags. if they do, tell them you know someone who would just love them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Kathie ...I like your idea about the bags. We hang the stockings on the back on the couch or a chair not used because we use our fireplace everyday. I knitted everyone's stockings way back...then son-in-laws and now grandson's.....they stretch....what was I thinking....lol
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Kathie. We went to Target just now and found exactly what she was asking Uncle Michael for a few weeks ago So maybe there was a reason that other bag went missing.
    Cate...glad you found what you needed. I agree something just happen for a reason. good luck going back to the store.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards