We're working our way through the trouble tickets again and it's making me grumpy. More than 10% of the tickets are filed for things that people actually have credit for. Either they waited EXACTLY 7 days before filing or didn't go back through their account history to double check to make sure that they did not have a credit pending or an actual credit before they filed.

Grumpy Tricia means I have less time to work on the fun stuff that makes all of you more money. I know that TECHNICALLY you can file your trouble tickets after 7 days. But if you bought something on a Tuesday and it didn't ship for a few days, please hold off on filing the trouble ticket until 8 or 9 or even 10 days have passed. The exception, of course, is if we are talking about something on the boards and I tell you to go ahead and file a ticket because I know something should have come through already.

I just want to reiterate to everyone so that you are not disappointed that we only end up getting credit for about 10% of the disputes that we file. 20% tops. It isn't fair. You don't get credit for 1% of your stuff and it seems like a lot of money to you. Imagine how much it is to SR to lose 1% of our earnings. We do try to get as much as we can from the merchants. They just frankly don't believe us most of the time because of all the fraud. And some of them just can't be bothered to respond to disputes.

We've got about 40 tickets right now in either Open or Under SR review status. My hope is to get them all moved to either closed or submitted to mechant in the next 48 hours. Then I can move to the fun stuff again.