Thread: Help - Any sites that has a touch lamp

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Help - Any sites that has a touch lamp

I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites here on SR that offers touch lamps. We had a very bad storm on Friday afternoon and lighting must of struck very near to my moms house. SHe said that when she got home the panel box had every circuit breaker tripped. She was very lucky that her computer and some other larger ticket items were unplugged. Some of her things work and some have very strange problems. Her cordless phones work but the answering machine does not. The remote will not work her TV and her TV only gets half of the available channels. She had a touch lamp in her bedroom that doesn't work at all. My mom is very upset because it was my grandmothers. I was hoping to surprise her with a new lamp for her anniversar in September. Thanks in advance.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

One Way Furniture has some, but I've never shopped there. Maybe others can chime in with their experience.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, glad nothing major was hit, but it is hard when it is something sentimental.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know I would be devastated if a family heirloom like that was ruined. Is there any chance an electrician could fix it?

Here are some nice ones at Lamps Plus:

http://www.lampsplus.com/products/s_...?lpqsv_cid=114
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs