Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Got A Visa Gift Card?

I received a $10 Visa gift card and a bottle of shampoo this week!!! Not together - different packages!! I love getting free stuff in the mail!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I got another yesterday too! It helped me justify my Wii Fit purchase a bit, LOL.

I found a way around that. I used the last one to buy myself a $10 Best Buy Gift card when I was there to buy my brother a birthday present. That way, I figured I could use it for either the Wii or games/accessories and not have to worry about it expiring.
    That's a great idea!

Oooh...what a great mail day. I got our Magical Express package and a $10 gift card. I'm going to activate it and buy a Disney gift card with it.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Oooh...what a great mail day. I got our Magical Express package and a $10 gift card. I'm going to activate it and buy a Disney gift card with it.
    Same here, received a $10 Gc today too!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got a Visa GC too! My first one!! Now I know I've read elsewhere on the board tips and tricks for using it without a problem, but would someone be willing to post it again here? Thanks in advance!

I love SR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barb

Congrats, Darcy! I'm wondering if I might be getting one later in the week?

I've gotten three of them so far. If you're buying something that's over $10, just tell the cashier you want to put 10 on that card and then use a different card or payment method.

Watch the expiration date. I think you have around 3 months to use it normally. You can get around that by using it to buy yourself a gift card to your favorite store.

Have fun!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just got another $10 Visa Gift Card!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Got 2 $10 Visa cards today! Last month, I sent two certificates in on the same day(from two separate paid offers.)
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Ohhhh! Then I should be getting one any day. Nice. I sent two offers in a few days apart. I am always leary about this cuz they go to the same location but you never know. I apply my gift cards to Starbucks gift cards or Peets I have but I think I may start getting target ones and putting them away for diapers. you can get a smaller pack for about 10.00

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Congrats, Darcy! I'm wondering if I might be getting one later in the week?

I've gotten three of them so far. If you're buying something that's over $10, just tell the cashier you want to put 10 on that card and then use a different card or payment method.

Watch the expiration date. I think you have around 3 months to use it normally. You can get around that by using it to buy yourself a gift card to your favorite store.

Have fun!
    Thanks! I like the idea of using it to buy a gift card. Our grocery store here offers money off gas when you purchase groceries, gift cards, etc. I'll get a double perk from this card!

I have some others that I've been waiting to send in because I thought I couldn't send them in together. From what I've been reading, it doesn't matter. Maybe I'll send those in and see what happens.
    Barb