Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please tell me about UGG Boots

Ugg boots are to die for. I just ordered a pair on line. A size larger if they have pile like I wear a size 6 l/2 but ordered a size 7. Oh I can hardly wait. I have ugg house shoes too LizzyLoo

My boots arrived today. I ordered size 6........they're too big.

I already boxed them up to go back and guess I wll try the 5. If they are too small then it is not meant for me to have these boots. I do like them...sure hope the 5 fits.

Wish me luck!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I absolutely love Zappo's. I ordered my size 5 UGG boots last night and they arrived today.

I received an email today that since I was such a good customer , they were upgrading me to overnight shipping. Awesome customer service.

I was home when the UPS driver came and when she handed me my package, I handed her the prepaid package with the size 6 that were going back.

She said, "What's the matter, you didn't like the shoes I brought you yesterday???" I told her, I loved them but they didn't fit. She said she hoped the ones she brought me today fit!!

And.....they do!! They're perfect.

Kathie ....so glad to hear. I really love the ones you picked out. Now you're styling! did you get the black?
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Just in time for the snow!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Kathie ....so glad to hear. I really love the ones you picked out. Now you're styling! did you get the black?

I did get the black. Funny thing....they are about 2" shorter on my leg than the 6 was. Which is fine by me.......the 6 came almost to my knee. Can't wait to wear them. I might just put them on and walk around the house with them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Just in time for the snow!
    Yeah really. Not sure if I will be heading out tomorrow.

DH is NOT happy about the snow. NYE is one of our busiest days at the restaurant. Business will be way down if it snows all day tomorrow into the evening. Pray it's over by noon.