Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please tell me about UGG Boots

Default Please tell me about UGG Boots

Anyone own them that can tell me about them? I found a pair that have been calling my name.

They have pretty good reviews but they only come in full sizes?? I take a half size so would I go up or down a size? Do you buy them a little big to wear 2 pairs of socks with or your regular size to wear one pair?

Any help/info would be appreciated.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Kathie....I love my Uggs. I bought a black leather pair last year. I loved them so much that I bought a brown pair. I went up to the whole size and it was just right. Warm and comfy! Which ones are you looking at?
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Anyone own them that can tell me about them? I found a pair that have been calling my name.

They have pretty good reviews but they only come in full sizes?? I take a half size so would I go up or down a size? Do you buy them a little big to wear 2 pairs of socks with or your regular size to wear one pair?

Any help/info would be appreciated.
    I don't own a pair, but a friend of mine (who like you, has small feet) found that she could order a children's size from Zappos and save $-she used reviews as a guide.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wink

Kathie.....My advice, go try on a pair and see how they feel.
    My DD really really wanted a pair of these, so we took a ride to the Wrentham outlets, (near us both) and once she tried them on she did not like them...she said they had that "clunky" feeling...like they weighed a ton. She wears an 8 1/2 and tried on both 8's(too tight) and 9's. She decided that she didn't want them at this point. Hope you have better luck. Personally I think they are nice, but glad I didn't spend the money on them for her, if she wouldn't wear them later.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Kathie....I love my Uggs. I bought a black leather pair last year. I loved them so much that I bought a brown pair. I went up to the whole size and it was just right. Warm and comfy! Which ones are you looking at?
    Thanks for the size information. The reviews are pretty decent for this one..

Ugg Suburb Crochet

Marilyn.......which ones did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I don't own a pair, but a friend of mine (who like you, has small feet) found that she could order a children's size from Zappos and save $-she used reviews as a guide.
    I'll keep that in mind, Heather thanks! I did look at the kid's sizes. They don't have the ones I was looking at in kids sizes. Too bad....they are much less $$.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Kathie.....My advice, go try on a pair and see how they feel.
    My DD really really wanted a pair of these, so we took a ride to the Wrentham outlets, (near us both) and once she tried them on she did not like them...she said they had that "clunky" feeling...like they weighed a ton. She wears an 8 1/2 and tried on both 8's(too tight) and 9's. She decided that she didn't want them at this point. Hope you have better luck. Personally I think they are nice, but glad I didn't spend the money on them for her, if she wouldn't wear them later.
    Thanks!! Good idea to try them on but I don't think I will be going anywhere near Wrentham for a while. That place is a zoo with one driveway in and out.

I am going to go to the mall tomorrow night right before they close so I'll check there. Problem with going to stores is not many of them carry my size.

Several SR merchants carry them but Zappo's is the only merchant that has black (they come in brown too) in my size. Free shipping and free returns and no traffic!!

Kathie...I love them. So cute!

I tried to find mine but I guess they are last year's model. They are plain leather up to right before my knees...just a tiny heel. They look cute with my jean skirts too for school. They are the softest leather too. Squishy!

While looking I had to be careful. Mine aren't even worn looking and I wear them alot. So many cute boots to pick from......
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I was looking on Shoebuy, and they don't have Uggs - they do have something called Emu, which some reviews said was comparable to Ugg, w/out the higher cost. But of course, they're all out in the color/size I want in the styles I like! I want black or grey, guess everyone else did too. Maybe I should look somewhere else - but I was loving the deals/cashback for Shoebuy!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Default Ugg boots reply

If you are a half size, buy next whole size..its okay if they area a tad loose..stills good..has small arch support...wear without socks..the material helps keep your skin soft..if insides wear out (which shouldn't be for a long long time) you can buy replacement inserts..

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    If you are a half size, buy next whole size..its okay if they area a tad loose..stills good..has small arch support...wear without socks..the material helps keep your skin soft..if insides wear out (which shouldn't be for a long long time) you can buy replacement inserts..
    Thanks Liz for the sizing information and welcome to the forums!!!

I got a pair of the Coquettes for Christmas. I always wear a size 9 in regular shoes, in these I got the size 7's. I had tried them on ahead of time so I knew.