Thread: I'm embarassed to be posting this...

Default I'm embarassed to be posting this...

But is it today or tomorrow that the shopping credits will start counting towards Q2 SM?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    But is it today or tomorrow that the shopping credits will start counting towards Q2 SM?
    depends on when tricia pulls credits. Tomorrow you would be totally safe but today you are chancing it cause if she pulls shopping you do today before the end of the quarter and pushes the script it will credit on the 31st.
    Sunshine Rewards

Don't be embarrased Heather. It's a good question and hard to keep track since crediting can vary. I was wondering too.

Thanks Catherine for answering!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 12-28-2008 at 06:35 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not dumb at all! I was just thinking of this last night. Does the 3 day rule count the day of purchase or the next day? Like if I make a purchase tomorrow on the 29th can it post on the 31st or is it the 1st?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Not dumb at all! I was just thinking of this last night. Does the 3 day rule count the day of purchase or the next day? Like if I make a purchase tomorrow on the 29th can it post on the 31st or is it the 1st?
    Tomorrow credits 1/1. :teeth: I already have a credit I'm crossing my fingers doesn't credit until after 1/1, so my giftcards will have to wait until tomorrow.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.