Thread: New Years Resolution Help?

Default New Years Resolution Help?

I know that many of you will be making your New Years resolutions soon and many people love to try the latest exercise and weight loss products. Let me know if you have seen any advertised anywhere that you would like me to try to find for the site. I just added the "Slim Shots" that I have been seeing advertised in magazines. My personal favorite is the Vitalicious shopping merchant. They keep me on track!!

We already have Weight Watchers and Medifast. Also the iTrain downloadable exercise routines. Plus Bowflex and a couple of other exercise machine merchants.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I need an elliptical. I mean, really need. My DH and I were sat down with our doctors and each told we have to lose weight. I need to get off at least 25 pounds by May. My hubby is in big trouble, they want him to lose 1-2 pounds per week, every week, over the next year.

The one I have been watching closely is the Schwinn 430 at Amazon for $599, which includes free delivery. It's out of our price range, but I tested it in person at a relative's house and fell in love.

Is there any way to add Amazon for referral credit?

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentFever View Post
    I need an elliptical. I mean, really need. My DH and I were sat down with our doctors and each told we have to lose weight. I need to get off at least 25 pounds by May. My hubby is in big trouble, they want him to lose 1-2 pounds per week, every week, over the next year.

The one I have been watching closely is the Schwinn 430 at Amazon for $599, which includes free delivery. It's out of our price range, but I tested it in person at a relative's house and fell in love.

Is there any way to add Amazon for referral credit?
    Unfortunately, Amazon's terms prohibit us from giving cash back. They allow us to list them on our site and we earn a commission off of it, but they will not allow us to do any cash back. In fact, they won't even track who made the purchases for us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I know that sears.com is a Sunshine merchant and I just received an email from them that all of their fitness equipment is on sale!! They did have an elliptical as well as treadmills, step masters, etc!!!