Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo printing and in-store pickup

Default Photo printing and in-store pickup

I have tried using the search feature to get this answered, but it wasn't very productive.

I'd like to see about possibly getting some of my digital photos printed, but I hate paying an arm and a leg for shipping. Which SR photo merchants can I select in-store pick up and get SR credit? I think I remember seeing Snapfish can be picked up at Walgreens. What others can I take advantage of?

Knowing me though and my shopping habits as of late, as soon as I place an order, there will be a good coupon/increase/contest the next day!

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Do you have a ritzpix near you? I believe that their's are ready in one hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do you have a ritzpix near you? I believe that their's are ready in one hour.
    You know, I think I'm signed up for Sunshine Savers from them, but it's not normally one I would have thought of. I just checked...they do have one at my favorite mall which is five miles from here -- and 6% back is pretty sweet too!

Any others?

Sunshine Rewards

I haven't ordered from Kodak in a while but I used to be able to pick them up at the local CVS ( I think there were other options for pick up as well.)

I just looked and they do send to stores - it is $2.49 per order. And Kodak is running a sale - just .09 per photo!! And 4% back from SR!!

I need to order about 700 prints!! So this is the option for me!
    Last edited by gpp2001; 12-29-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: added more info
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Do you remember if you got SR credit from Kodak's instore pick up?

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Yes I did! I only order pics about once per year - it's worse than film (at least I would take those in!!) So I have a very large order and I have gotten credit both times. I love the pick up in store option.

If you go to the Kodak website - they actually do a comparison for you on Standard Mail, Standard Pick Up and One day pick up. One day is actually cheapest for small orders.

Happy Ordering!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Yes I prefer kodak or dotphoto and if I'm ordering prints i always do instore pick up at CVS and have received SR credit bc you pay for them online. In another thread it's been determined most of the time if you pay online first (vs when you pick up in the store) you should receive credit.

HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG, I just finished uploading all my pictures to Kodak from my 2007 Disney trip (222) and was able to take a nap while that was going on. Came back, still uploading. Anyways, I went ahead and priced it out for pickup at the CVS that I can walk to, weather premitting. With my 75 free prints for signing up as a new member and the .09 print deal, my total dropped to 16.75! I think I'll wait a few days to place the order and maybe see about adding some more pics to that, as this just takes me through July 2007 for printing, but I am loving the Kodak sale!

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Let me know how it works out. I have a ton of photos as well to print and I'm taking advantage of Clark and Kodak right now. I think York will be next and then I'll have to see who is running some deals.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm still waiting in the credit, but I placed the order 1/8 last week. That was the last day for the coupon listed on SR for the 9 cent prints and the second to last day of my billing period. I got an email this morning that the pictures had been shipped and stopped by CVS after work to check on them. They were in, so so far this has worked great!

Kodak Gallery has the 0.09 prints listed on their website again, so if you're looking to get some pictures printed, now would be a good time.

ETA: Cool, my credit just went pending! I wasn't expecting that just yet!
    Last edited by mmm611; 01-13-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Sunshine Rewards