Thread: Emerald Lane Treasure Sale!

Default Emerald Lane Treasure Sale!

Hi all,

I'm having a 10% off sale for all items listed in my ebay store from today until Sunday January 4, 2009.

I have Disney pins, Disney purses, Disney jewelry, Disney collectibles, Disney dolls, Kirks Folly and more. I'll be listing more daily so keep checking back.

The sale includes all Buy It Now items, but excludes regular auction items. I combine shipping and will enclose a gift if you left me know you are an SR member.

Shop through the SR link and get 1% back.

Emerald Lane Treasures an Ebay Store

Hope to see you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Thanks for letting us know about this Kathie, you have some really cute things on Ebay.

I'm sending you a note about one of your items. Hope you can help me with measurements.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thanks for looking at my auctions. Hope I answered your question.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards