Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 90 days!

180 days is way too much time. Even at 180 days we couldn't get Chef Mickey's when were were there, so not sure how 90 days is going to be any different. Although, I get mad at my friends when they say they have 3 dinners planned at different resturants and will cancel once they get there. I give them an ear full because that is probably why we can't get at Chef Mickey's. Now, if they could come up with a way not to double/triple book same time/date different resturants.

Quote Originally Posted by mjharris3boys View Post
    180 days is way too much time. Even at 180 days we couldn't get Chef Mickey's when were were there, so not sure how 90 days is going to be any different. Although, I get mad at my friends when they say they have 3 dinners planned at different resturants and will cancel once they get there. I give them an ear full because that is probably why we can't get at Chef Mickey's. Now, if they could come up with a way not to double/triple book same time/date different resturants.
    Agreed! IMHO, I find it inconsiderate that people block out multiple reservations. Heck, you had 6 months - make up your mind already and give other people a chance to make a reservation. I'd love to see a cross check system. Maybe this is the first step in a good direction.
    Sunshine Rewards

When we went this December we were disappointed that we couldn't book Crystal Palace for birthday lunch like we have for 6 years so far...
    We couldn't book it for dinner or lunch for any of the days of our trip...

Luckily we walked right in without a reservation... we thought we would just check...just in case...usually with a reservation, we have to wait for 15 minutes... but this time without a reservation, we walked right in...

I would love a system so people can't double book...but I doubt it can be done...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129