Thread: Coldwater Creek at 60% off Now!!

Default Coldwater Creek at 60% off Now!!

You know what that means.......70% off should be right around the corner.

I ordered a couple of things at 50% off before Christmas but I just had to go look to see if there was anything I needed tonight. Needless to say......I found a few things.

I'm also picked out a few things for when they go to 70% off. Hopefully the items will still be available.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Kathie..thanks for the tip on the 70% coming soon..hopefully the pants I want will still be available!

I thought of you while on my recent trip to WDW, when my two 22 yr old girls dragged me to the old Beltz outlets, now called Prime Outlets, way up near Universal..they wanted to go to the Victoria's Secret outlet store (and let me tell you, they made out like bandits!) I went to the Coldwater Creek outlet, Dooney and Burke and others, although I didn't buy anything..I should of, but didn't want to spend my vacation money. Next time I'm there, I'm spending a day a those outlets! Although no SR credit shopping in the outlets, lol
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Kathie..thanks for the tip on the 70% coming soon..hopefully the pants I want will still be available!

I thought of you while on my recent trip to WDW, when my two 22 yr old girls dragged me to the old Beltz outlets, now called Prime Outlets, way up near Universal..they wanted to go to the Victoria's Secret outlet store (and let me tell you, they made out like bandits!) I went to the Coldwater Creek outlet, Dooney and Burke and others, although I didn't buy anything..I should of, but didn't want to spend my vacation money. Next time I'm there, I'm spending a day a those outlets! Although no SR credit shopping in the outlets, lol
    I found that CWC outlet in October!! It's huge!! I did find that the clearance section had much better deals than the outlet. The same stuff was in the online outlet for less $$. Be careful if you shop there. Most items are final sales.

I told my DH I would only be a half hour. 2 hours later he came looking for me. Oops!!! Guess the time got away from me and he knew better. The Prime Outlets have all been revamped and the stores are wonderful. I spent so much time at CWC I never got the Pfaltzgraff or the Character connection. That mall is a must do for me when we are at Disney.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got a 70% off email already on Monday, 12/29 in the afternoon. It said 'for email subscribers only' so it looks like email subscribers get advance notice of the discounts?

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I got a 70% off email already on Monday, 12/29 in the afternoon. It said 'for email subscribers only' so it looks like email subscribers get advance notice of the discounts?

I'm a subscriber and a BIG shopper there......somehow I never get those emails. Guess I'll go check my preferences.......AGAIN!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I really got some nice things today. It looked like things were "flying" off the site! Not a lot to choose from in some sizes. I LOVE CWC!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards