Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just closed on DVC!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Welcome Home!!!!

Also an SSR owner, bought it sight unseen from DL. Fell in love with the program so much that we've added on at OKW, BWV, and VWL.

Those of you waiting for a DVC in CA, the scuttlebutt is that the permits have been pulled and that demo would begin sometime this month. I know, it's all a rumor until Disney announces it, but we are REALLY looking forward to a DVC out here.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I Think thats the one YOMD prize everyone wants to WIN! I know I do!

Its a 200 point membership and they pay the maintance fees, and give you like 30k to pay taxs and costs with. That is just Great!

I know, that is why I - and a million other people - want to win it. No taxes, maintenence fees, etc. Ahhhh.....how glorious that would be....okay, back to realty!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I know, that is why I - and a million other people - want to win it. No taxes, maintenence fees, etc. Ahhhh.....how glorious that would be....okay, back to realty!

Angela
    But do whe have to go back to realty! I just want to live at disney!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Thanks for all the welcome homes!

I did a happy little jig around my office but none of my co workers understood like I knew you all would.

For those sitting on the fence - try for a smaller contract through resale.

I decided I could afford it because I don't own a car. In the long run it will be less expensive than a vehicle (if I don't count what I will spend on airfare! )
    You know you're a Disney addict when it occurs to you that the price of your new car could have gotten you a DVC membership.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I was hoping to win to. When I didn't I decided it was good enough for me to buy in.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey bbangel!!!! When is your first trip?

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm going in October. I have a great room rate at Pop just in case I can't get into any DVC. I can't book until I'm in the system (sometime next week). I'm hoping to get at least a couple of nights in a studio the beginning of my trip. Only 58 days away!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I'm going in October. I have a great room rate at Pop just in case I can't get into any DVC. I can't book until I'm in the system (sometime next week). I'm hoping to get at least a couple of nights in a studio the beginning of my trip. Only 58 days away!

Have a Great Trip, and enjoy MNSSHP, I am going to my first one on 9/14, I hope you get as many nights as you want during your trip in your new DVC!! But i have heard very good things about POP! Almost stayed their this year, but opted for Movies AGAIN, seems like we live at the movies, because i heard that the rooms were a hike at POP to get anywhere!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Have a Great Trip, and enjoy MNSSHP, I am going to my first one on 9/14, I hope you get as many nights as you want during your trip in your new DVC!! But i have heard very good things about POP! Almost stayed their this year, but opted for Movies AGAIN, seems like we live at the movies, because i heard that the rooms were a hike at POP to get anywhere!
    Hey BRYAN...you'll be there when we are! YAY! We're still on the fence about doing the MNSSHP on the 14th - it's the night before we leave and we're trying to keep it as a budget trip because it's our second vacation this year. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if I don't go to it. Just can't make up my mind!!! I hope you have fun and have a great trip - we'll be at POP. 30 more days!!!
    Last edited by jl8595; 08-09-2007 at 01:12 PM.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Hey Michael...you'll be there when we are! YAY! We're still on the fence about doing the MNSSHP on the 14th - it's the night before we leave and we're trying to keep it as a budget trip because it's our second vacation this year. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if I don't go to it. Just can't make up my mind!!! I hope you have fun and have a great trip - we'll be at POP. 30 more days!!!

Um I am Bryan? were you talking about me BS4FREE or someone else?
    -NOn DisBoards