Thread: Firehouse subs

Default Firehouse subs

If you have a Firehouse Subs near you, if you register online at their website, they will send you a coupon for a free sub on your birthday. We also just got a coupon in the mail for a free sub after 4pm. If you haven't tried these, they are REALLY good!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Thanks Liz! We just saw that they opened one up near us and we haven't tried it yet. We'll definitely have to give it a try!
    Sunshine Rewards

We have them too, and I like them, but I think a little pricey.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Oh I don't think they are that pricey. I'd say more than Subway, but on par with Quiznos and Jersey Mikes. Of course we usually wait until we have a coupon and go on Sunday when kids eat free and we all eat for the price of one sub.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

We never get coupons for them, but I will sign up now since DH birthday is in Feb.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for posting this!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love them too. I could eat a New Yorker every day! They are so good. I like that they are steamed. I don't like hard bread or toasted bread like most places have. Thanks for the heads up.

We tried Firehouse Subs today and it was REALLY good!! The smoked turkey was awesome!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad you like it! I don't know what they do to the meats, but they all taste great! Now I'm gonna have to get another one soon!
    Liz