Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SHG Enterprises just charged me $99.41!!

Default SHG Enterprises just charged me $99.41!!

Anyone know what this is? I was also one of the Pure Hoodia victims. Should I just cancel this credit card?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

It's the same company? It said something N and N Labs last month. Boy they are sneaky aren't they? I got that charged reversed and Chase said they could not ban just that one company from charging my account again.
    So I'm sure they just use different names and keep trying to charge people's accounts.

I will definately be cancelling this card tonight.
    Melissa

Unfortunately, I think I'd cancel the card if I were in your shoes. Lord only knows what they'll hit you with next. Good luck!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

And then after I did that, I'd be calling them and telling them to expect a letter from my lawyer as well as the states attorney.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I called them and they said I never cancelled in May. Are you kidding me? I'm spittin mad. "Desiree" (if indeed that is her real name) gave me a fax number to send a copy of my charge of $99.41 because she said I was only charged $79.41.

She gave me another cancellation number which is exactly the same # as the one I already had!
    Melissa

Wow this sounds as bad as the time we tried and cancled AOL about 9 years ago!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Oh dear...that is just terrible! What dirt balls! As Cindy suggested, I'd definitely contact your State Atty General, or Dept of Consumer Protection at the very least. At this point, they're dancing on thin ice..."accidental charges" or intentional theft/fraud...my vote is for the theft/fraud.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I called them and they said I never cancelled in May. Are you kidding me? I'm spittin mad. "Desiree" (if indeed that is her real name) gave me a fax number to send a copy of my charge of $99.41 because she said I was only charged $79.41.

She gave me another cancellation number which is exactly the same # as the one I already had!
    Yanno I saw something like this on DIS. The actual charge was 79.41 and then they charge you 20.00 in shipping. They are going to try to tell you that the shipping is non-refundable but DONT let them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Fax was just sent with a nice little note added that if I don't get my full refund in 5 days and my account cancelled I will be contacting the BBB. And I sent it on my boss' letterhead (so it looks like it came from an atty.)

I'll keep you posted on the results.
    Melissa