Thread: cancelling an order - credit reversal

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default cancelling an order - credit reversal

I didn't think it would be an issue b/c I thought credits didn't show until shipped. However, I cancelled and order last night since their shipping time turned out to be way longer than originally stated. Then, the shopping credit showed up today! So, my question is, will that automatically get reversed, or should I notify the sunshine team?

TIA.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

It should get reversed. Thats one of the reasons we are holding the credits a bit longer, for cases like this.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Gotcha. Thanks. Hopefully my replacement order credits will post as easily

And hoping this order will fix my computer problems, ordered new ram, 2gb! Zip zoom!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think Tricia said it depends on the individual merchants. I know I had an order cancelled by target earlier this month after receiving credit over here so I replaced a new order with them and I ended up with credit for both right now so it just depends on if target is going to take back my credit or not.
    Sunshine Rewards