Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Unofficial Contest Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    What a relief...I will have all the students I can stand to be around here in just a couple more weeks....just/kidding..I'm actually really excited about this year as I changed schools this year.
    Woot New school, New kids, new famileies, New co-workers, Sounds fun! I hope smaller class size too!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Woot New school, New kids, new famileies, New co-workers, Sounds fun! I hope smaller class size too!
    I think it will be fun...No, not smaller class sizes...My biggest class where I was ever in the 6 years I was there was 16 (and 2 of those were never at school). Most of my classes were less than 10. At this one I will keep the same size classes, but teach a lot more subjects (because the school itself is a lot smaller)...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I think it will be fun...No, not smaller class sizes...My biggest class where I was ever in the 6 years I was there was 16 (and 2 of those were never at school). Most of my classes were less than 10. At this one I will keep the same size classes, but teach a lot more subjects (because the school itself is a lot smaller)...

That sounds more intersting, and you will get to know more students, and have breaks, but teaching different classes!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.