Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Contest Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rygirlsmum View Post
    I got you all beat - I was a SENIOR in high school when Challenger exploded. I was in child education and we were called into the cooking class to watch the news report.

Okay, only one offer credited for me today and I'm old. I think I'll go to bed, now.......

Hey there lady!! Hope things are going well. Sorry things are not crediting for you!

I was a senior too. I was doing an errand for one of my teachers and the Child Development class had the TV on. I stayed to watch, and then had to explain to my teacher why it took so long to deliver his message. I remember going home and watching it over and over on TV after school.

I think for my generation this is one of those things we remember like when Kennedy was shot. People who remember that always remember exactly what was going on when they heard....
    Sunshine Rewards

Lets See Now its getting hard to keep track of the contest
    UPDATED for 8:00 Eastern Hour Credits!

Babytobee Credited
    Global Survey Group Credited
    YFOG ~ Jenny Craig Credited
    DotSchools (please note: this offer has been pulled today) Did Already!
    Real Superpass Waiting
    Party with a Star--Ant Waiting
    Earning 2Day Credited
    BRANDSURVEYPANEL - STARKIST TUNA VS. CHICKEN OF THE SEA Did Already!
    The Final Payoff Waiting
    Shawn Casey (no Paypal cashout) (replaces MILLIONAIRE TRAINING GUIDE) Credited on Shawn Millionair Did Already!
    Backyard Makeover Waiting
    Scholastic Phonics Reading Program PASSED
    Business Matchup Did Already!
    Surveys for Fun- Vegas Vacation & $1500 Credited
    eAuction Expert - Free Trial eBay Kit PASSED
    ConsumerIncentiveRewards - Samsung Blackjack or TMobile Dash Waiting
    $10 Instant Win Credited
    GENEROUS GENIE - $500 WHOLE FOODS GIFT CARD Credited
    Health Quotes Waiting
    Obopay Did Already!
    LASVEGASTRIP4FREE - 2 ROUND TRIP TIX & 2 NIGHT STAY AT THE BELLAGIO Credited
    FREE: Sample of Dove! Credited
    Synovate Did Already!
    Valued Opinions Did Already!

25 Offers, 2 Offer Pulled (Did Already!), Leaves 23, I have Completed 10 for the contest, 7 before contest DOH!, Passed on 2, that leaves 6 I am Waiting to Credit for Contest! Humm Wonder if SunshineGirl has anything left up her sleve for the contest!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Hey there lady!! Hope things are going well. Sorry things are not crediting for you!

I was a senior too. I was doing an errand for one of my teachers and the Child Development class had the TV on. I stayed to watch, and then had to explain to my teacher why it took so long to deliver his message. I remember going home and watching it over and over on TV after school.

I think for my generation this is one of those things we remember like when Kennedy was shot. People who remember that always remember exactly what was going on when they heard....

I agree. I was in second grade and I will always remember that we were in the library when the news came in. The teachers were all so sad, we didn't really understand it until we saw the footage.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I got another......The "Free Sample of Dove" one!!

Yeah, I'm up to two!!
    Went to dinner and thought I'd see more, but only one.....one more is better than no more!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post

I was a senior too! One of my teachers was actually in the running to be the teacher in space, so we were ALL watching, thinking it could have been him.

I am not having much luck either. Still waiting for credit on
    Jenny Craig
    Backyard Makeover
    $10 Instant Win
    GENEROUS GENIE - $500 WHOLE FOODS GIFT CARD

Only 1 credit for earning2day Oh well at least I got a survey today!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OK this sounds horrible but that was the one in around 1985 right? I think I remember being in 9th grade. We all got moved to the library to watch. If it was the one in 85 then that would be about right. Sorry we have had many eventful things in life LOL. In about 1982 I think we had a Pan Am flight take out a whole neighborhood near us and it stopped two blocks from out house. We have also dealt with Katrina. We have MANY major floods that weren't even close to Katrina but close enough to cause major issues. It is hard sometimes to remember where I was. Not like my parents whose major events in life were JFK and man on the moon.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    OK this sounds horrible but that was the one in around 1985 right? I think I remember being in 9th grade. We all got moved to the library to watch. If it was the one in 85 then that would be about right. Sorry we have had many eventful things in life LOL. In about 1982 I think we had a Pan Am flight take out a whole neighborhood near us and it stopped two blocks from out house. We have also dealt with Katrina. We have MANY major floods that weren't even close to Katrina but close enough to cause major issues. It is hard sometimes to remember where I was. Not like my parents whose major events in life were JFK and man on the moon.
    Challenger was 1986
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I am not having much luck either. Still waiting for credit on
    Jenny Craig
    Backyard Makeover
    $10 Instant Win
    GENEROUS GENIE - $500 WHOLE FOODS GIFT CARD

Only 1 credit for earning2day Oh well at least I got a survey today!!!

Hey it only takes one to win the contest!

and that survey works towards a bonus!

And you still have time for them to credit! So Keep Checking and post if you get it!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Challenger was 1986
    Yes that was the one. I graduated 8th grade in '85 so I would have been in 9th grade in 1986. Wow the years have passed. That was over 20 years ago!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards