Thread: Just booked in June with Qucik Service but not sure

Default Just booked in June with Qucik Service but not sure

I am thinking that maybe the quick service isn't that great of a savings as I don't think we spend $90 a day (for 3 of us) on food. We do mostly quick service meals but I am thinking I may make out better removing the quick service dining plan. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I am thinking that maybe the quick service isn't that great of a savings as I don't think we spend $90 a day (for 3 of us) on food. We do mostly quick service meals but I am thinking I may make out better removing the quick service dining plan. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    I figure for another $10 you can have a TS, which we prefer anyway. I guess I just don't see the point of the QS plan, unless it's for the convenience of having your meals paid in advance.

I agree with PP, We always do the dining plan with TS CS and snack.
    Sunshine Rewards

I guess it depends on whether you are taking kids and what they eat...my DD is 10 and I'd have to pay an adult price for her and she'd never, ever eat her $ worth. DS is only 12 and it would not pay for him either. We'd be eating more than what we'd normally eat, just to break even. A dining plan just doesn't make sense for us until the kids are older and eat more.
    Sunshine Rewards