Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Terms for 2009

For Super Members, I think it is going to help with the confusion that happens when you make a purchase on Friday but we don't get the numbers until Monday and then your history says that something was pending until the day before. It ends up happening almost every week for someone and newer SMs get confused and open trouble tickets. This gives us time to get all of the shopping credits in and processed so that you don't have anything weird in your histories.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Silly question-if I have something I ordered in '08, that will credit in '09, will the hold be for 10 or three days?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Some places, like Childrens Place, always took longer to credit for me anyway. So, while I confess to not feeling overly cheery about a longer wait, I can certainly deal with it, and appreciate being informed! Thanks.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Thanks for keeping us informed
    JollyTammy

Thanks for the heads up. No problems with me, but I appreciate knowing how to plan ahead.

I would like to get clarification on one point....for Paypal cashouts, do those still have to be cashed out for by the end of the month to be depositted next month by the new payout date?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I don't mind the longer wait. I am always excited to see credits pend because I know everything worked right and they will hit my account. It doesn't matter to me if they credit in three days or ten days as long as they credit!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Silly question-if I have something I ordered in '08, that will credit in '09, will the hold be for 10 or three days?
    Answering my own question-it's a 10 day hold.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post

I have credits pending until January 10th in my account for shopping I did on 12-30. For shopping I did on 12-31 the credits are pending until January 11th.

Look like anything that posted as pending prior to 12-31 was 3 days for Supermembers. Anything posting beginning January 1st is under the new terms of 10 days for SM's and 28 days for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I don't mind the longer wait. I am always excited to see credits pend because I know everything worked right and they will hit my account. It doesn't matter to me if they credit in three days or ten days as long as they credit!
    Exactly!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-02-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Makes sense to me....thanks for the heads up!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I was going to cash out for our Disney trip at the end of the month of January. Should I do paypal or a giftcard to Disney? I've never done paypal. My paypal account is with another email than what I use here.
    Thanks!