Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Terms for 2009

I thought the disney gift cards were protected, i thought only disney dollars were not replaceable? I am trying to get to 300 to cash out for a trip in May and 100 by next week to make SM...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I thought the disney gift cards were protected, i thought only disney dollars were not replaceable? I am trying to get to 300 to cash out for a trip in May and 100 by next week to make SM...lol
    We do not guarantee any of them. But if I have the numbers for the Disney gift cards, I will give them to you. If someone cashes out for a $500 card, I ALWAYS write down that number in case something happens because that's a huge chunk of money. But it would be so labor intensive for us to keep track of every single card that we send out. Some months it is tens of thousands of dollars.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We do not guarantee any of them. But if I have the numbers for the Disney gift cards, I will give them to you. If someone cashes out for a $500 card, I ALWAYS write down that number in case something happens because that's a huge chunk of money. But it would be so labor intensive for us to keep track of every single card that we send out. Some months it is tens of thousands of dollars.
    Well this is a relief to know that you write down the numbers for the $500 GC, I didn't know that and I'm always on edge until it arrives. Thanks.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Good to hear about the $500 GC! All this talk about cashing out got me to cash out - went for the $500 Disney GC!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187