Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats to Dancing Deer Trivia Contest

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    congrats Mary
    Thank you! I have just spent the whole day (hopefully) ridding my computer of a very nasty virus - I could really use a cookie (and a margarita).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

to all at Sunshine Rewards and a very special to the wonderful Dancing Deer Cookie Company for making such delicious cookies!! I can't remember the last time I won anything. This is so exciting!!

To my long time friend and retired teaching buddy who got me "hooked" on SR, I'm happy to share...just don't tell Laura and Sue. They'll want a piece of the action!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sengekontacket View Post
    to all at Sunshine Rewards and a very special to the wonderful Dancing Deer Cookie Company for making such delicious cookies!! I can't remember the last time I won anything. This is so exciting!!

To my long time friend and retired teaching buddy who got me "hooked" on SR, I'm happy to share...just don't tell Laura and Sue. They'll want a piece of the action!!
    Welcome to the forums, I see you are also from Cape Cod, YEAH
    I'm in Yarmouth Port, where are you?
    Congrats again
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thanks for the Welcome! I'm on the Upper Cape...Bourne. I have a good friend in Y-port. Don't tell her about the cookies!!

Welcome and congrats ..
    Sunshine Rewards

My cookies came today! Thank you so much!

I have tried the snickerdoodle so far - Oh, yum! I am going to have to hide these from the kids (and maybe DH)!

Thank you very much Sunshine Family!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards